MDL-30811 forum: Update use of redirect to include message and type
[moodle.git] / mod / forum / tests / behat / discussion_subscriptions.feature
index 760bfcf..e3cb931 100644 (file)
@@ -39,27 +39,27 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
     And "You are not subscribed to this discussion. Click to subscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
     And "You are not subscribed to this discussion. Click to subscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject two" "table_row"
     And I click on "You are not subscribed to this discussion. Click to subscribe." "link" in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
-    And I follow "Continue"
+    And I should see "Student One will be notified of new posts in 'Test post subject one' of 'Test forum name'"
     And I should see "Subscribe to this forum"
     And "You are subscribed to this discussion. Click to unsubscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
     And "You are not subscribed to this discussion. Click to subscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject two" "table_row"
     And I click on "You are subscribed to this discussion. Click to unsubscribe." "link" in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
+    And I should see "Student One will NOT be notified of new posts in 'Test post subject one' of 'Test forum name'"
     And "You are not subscribed to this discussion. Click to subscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
     And I click on "You are not subscribed to this discussion. Click to subscribe." "link" in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
+    And I should see "Student One will be notified of new posts in 'Test post subject one' of 'Test forum name'"
     And "You are subscribed to this discussion. Click to unsubscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
     And I follow "Subscribe to this forum"
+    And I should see "Student One will be notified of new posts in 'Test forum name'"
     And I should see "Unsubscribe from this forum"
     And "You are subscribed to this discussion. Click to unsubscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject two" "table_row"
     And I follow "Unsubscribe from this forum"
+    And I should see "Student One will NOT be notified of new posts in 'Test forum name'"
@@ -84,27 +84,27 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
     And "You are subscribed to this discussion. Click to unsubscribe." "link" should exist in the "Test post subject two" "table_row"
     And I click on "You are subscribed to this discussion. Click to unsubscribe." "link" in the "Test post subject one" "table_row"
+    And I should see "Student One will NOT be notified of new posts in 'Test post subject one' of 'Test forum name'"
+    And I should see "Student One will NOT be notified of new posts in 'Test forum name'"
+    And I should see "Student One will be notified of new posts in 'Test forum name'"
@@ -129,7 +129,7 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
@@ -150,8 +150,8 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
     When I follow "Unsubscribe from this forum"
-    Then I should see "Subscribe to this forum"
+    Then I should see "Student One will NOT be notified of new posts in 'Test forum name'"
+    And I should see "Subscribe to this forum"

@@ -175,7 +175,7 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
@@ -196,7 +196,7 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
     When I follow "Unsubscribe from this forum"
     Then I should see "Subscribe to this forum"
@@ -325,31 +325,31 @@ Feature: A user can control their own subscription preferences for a discussion
     Then I should see "Subscribe to this forum"
     And I should see "Subscribe to this discussion"
     And I follow "Test post subject one"
     And I should see "Unsubscribe from this discussion"
     And I follow "Unsubscribe from this discussion"
     And I follow "Subscribe to this discussion"